Looking for a proxy server for your chameleon mode account?
Achieve peace of mind by knowing that Chameleon is working hard to protect you from Google updates, Facebook algorithm changes, and other sneaky tactics companies use to de-list your content. Plus, you can also use Chameleon Mode to change the location of your IP address so you can access content from anywhere in the world!
Proxy Server is a server that connects to the internet on behalf of other people. Proxy servers can be used to provide security, improve load balancing, reduce the cost of Internet access, and speed up the Internet.
There are many reasons why one might want to add a proxy server in Chameleon mode. The most common reason would be that when you are using a public Wi-Fi network or even at home, your computer may be identified by hackers due to weak encryption. This leads to several problems like identity theft, credit card fraud, etc.
In this case, adding a proxy server on Chameleon mode will help you connect securely to the Internet without exposing your IP address or real location.
If you want to add a proxy server on Chameleon mode, then follow these steps:
1. Purchase, download, and install chameleon mode on your computer. You can purchase it here.
2. Open the software and log in using the email address you have used and the license keys given upon purchasing the software.
3. Create a profile by clicking “Profiles” the “New Profile”
4. Enter a profile name and input the proxy details provided by The Social Proxy. (See the photo below for example.)
5. Click “Save Changes” to save what you have input. Once the profile is created, an “Updated Successfully” message will show at the bottom right of the window.
Chameleon is a software that protects your army of web properties and social media accounts from being tracked, de-indexed, or account banned. It helps you stay ahead of the curve by protecting your online presence from being blacklisted by search engines or social media platforms. With Chameleon, you can prevent your websites from being tracked and indexed by Google, Bing, and other search engines. You can also stop Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram from tracking your content. It works by encrypting all your data so that third parties cannot read it. The best part is that it’s easy to use and won’t slow down your website at all!
Proxy servers are a great way to boost your security, but they can be difficult to use. We know how important it is to stay safe on the internet, so we offer help configuring proxies for your web server. Just send us your concerns by contacting us on our official website, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.