A secure approach to handle numerous accounts or browser profiles, maintain online anonymity, and guard against online fingerprinting can be excellently done with the Incogniton anti-detect browser. With the right proxy solutions, one could leverage this powerful tool for efficient account management. Read on to know more about how you can effectively utilize Incogniton by integrating The Social Proxy’s mobile proxies.
Proxies are not provided by Incogniton by themselves. If necessary, you should start using The Social Proxy‘s proxies to ensure you have the best browsing experience. We have a step-by-step tutorial that will lead you through setting up our mobile proxies for Incogniton anti-detect browser. You may follow the easy instructions listed below:
1. Download and install the Incogniton app via Incogniton.com.
2. Register your account and sign in.
3. Once you are in, go to Profile Management and click on New profile.
4. Click Proxy in the menu on the left side and fill in the required details. Choose HTTP proxy as your connection type. Under Proxy: (ip:port) enter new-york1.thesocialproxy.com:10000 (this depends on the location you availed from our services). Second, type in your proxy credentials under Proxy username and Proxy password. Finally, click to mark the Rotating proxy for increased flexibility. (You may visit the site FAQ to know how to generate the API URL link.)
5. To check for functionality, select Check proxy. You ought to get an external IP with more information, including the precise location and timezone.
6.Finally, choose your preferences for the remaining fields (Overview, Timezone, etc.), then click Create profile. The end of that. Your proxies have been successfully incorporated into Incogniton. When you click Start on your newly created profile, an incognito browser window will appear. You can now start running anonymously flexible web activities.